Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Beer Week, Foie Friday and Everything Else Important In The World
Posted by Jason Sheehan on June 1st, 2012
I am under no illusions here. If you are a fan of Foobooz, I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are already one of two places right now.
Place A: Somewhere Beer Week-related or Beer Week-adjacent
Place B: At one of the restaurants participating in Foie Fridays
But hey, maybe you’re stuck at the office. Maybe you’re on the train. Maybe you’ve been living in a hole for the past two months and, just now, found your way out and back into the real world. It is for you hole-living, office-working SEPTA refugees that I write this post–a quick wrap-up of everything there is to do this weekend that you might’ve missed.
- Wanna eat from a truck? The Philly Mobile Food Association pop-up is this weekend
- Wanna eat foie gras? Here’s the run-down on Philly’s first Foie Friday. $10 foie gras for everyone!
- Wanna eat donuts? How ’bout a list of the six best donut-based desserts in Philadelphia?
- Wanna know where to go when the zombies come? Here are Philly’s six most zombie-proof restaurants
- Wanna drink beer? We offer some pro tips on handling Beer Week
- Wanna eat Italian? Read about Trey Popp finally getting back to Le Virtu first
- Oh, and also? How about a list of all the important restaurant openings coming in June?
Have a great weekend everyone. See ya back here on Monday. And don’t worry. We’ll be hungover, too.
- None Found