Posted by Foobooz on June 4th, 2012
Dave Garry and Heather Gleason of Good Dog Bar, along with partner Tom Darby, will open The Industry at 1401 East Moyamensing Avenue on Wednesday at 4 p.m. The three named their Pennsport restaurant “The Industry” in homage to the restaurant hospitality business that they are all a part of, and as a tribute to the people who participate within it.
As part of that tribute the Dave and Heather hired local photographer Steve Legato to photograph photos of local chefs, bartenders and brewers in their own setting.
1401 E Moyamensing Ave Philadelphia, PA
- Tale of the Tape: The Industry
- The Industry Is Offering Restaurant Week Relief
- The Industry, Coming Soon To South Philly
- “Off The Wall” Series at The Industry
- Amis Does Industry Night with The Industry
- Two Bells for The Industry
- The Industry Unveils Food Writers’ Menu – Vote for the Potato Skins
- The Industry Caters To More Than the Industy
- Nicholas To Open In Pennsport