Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 5th, 2012
Adam Richman of Travel Channel’s Man Vs Food is searching the nation to find the absolute best sandwich. Of course our own DiNic’s, of Reading Terminal Market, is in the running with their roast pork.
Tomorrow night, Wednesday June 6th at 9 p.m., DiNic’s will compete for the Northeast Regional Championship against the finalists from New York and Pittsburgh. Watch Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America on the Travel Channel tomorrow at 9 p.m. to find out if DiNic’s makes it past this round!
In the meantime, check out this clip from the show where DiNic’s owner Joe Nicolosi teaches Richman a few things about the roast pork masterpiece.
Best Sandwich in America: Northeast [Official Site]
Naked Chocolate Cafe
1317 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
- DiNic’s Named the Best Sandwich in America
- DiNic’s Changes Roll Providers
- Sandwich Perfection At DiNic’s
- Bigger DiNic’s Opens Today
- Musical Stalls at Reading Terminal
- Help I’m Going to the Philadelphia Flower Show and I’ll Need to Eat
- Down With the McRib, Long Live the Boneless Rib Sandwich
- Reading Terminal Market’s 120th Anniversary
- Loving Philadelphia