Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 5th, 2012
Foodustry, a community for those in the food service industry of Philadelphia, is hosting an industry-only late-night brunch on Sunday June 10th at Square Peg from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. The event is “pay-what-you-will” with every dollar going towards Children of Restaurant Employees (CORE), an organization that supports the beneficiaries of those in the industry.
For the first of Foodustry’s events Square Peg will also be offering half-off all drinks during the brunch and there will be a silent auction of booze from Southern Wine and Spirits and Origlio. Reservations are required as is an industry paystub which must be presented at the event. Reservations can be made via a form on their Facebook page (look for the Late Night Brunch Reservations button!) where you can also enter for a chance to win super box tickets to a Phillies game.
- Amis Hosting Industry Brunch on Super Bowl Sunday
- Square Peg Adds Brunch
- Weekday Industry Brunch at Cantina Los Caballitos
- Fathom Adds Brunch, Industry Night
- Brunch at Square Peg
- Bibou Celebrating Its Birthday and Industry Night
- Amis Does Industry Night with The Industry
- Shake Shack Attack at Amis Industry Night
- Belles at Belle Tonight at the Village Belle