Posted by Foobooz on June 5th, 2012
Dogfish Head’s Sam Calagione will be at Resurrection Ale House from 1 to 4 p.m. for something called Delicious Vinyl Analog Wig Contest for the Digital Age.
Bald Men Love Beer is the event at City Tap House today. Port Brewing/Lost Abbey’s Tomme Arthur and the Tap Hous’es Andy Farrell are proof enough that the title of the event is true.
In another Dogfish Head event, Sean Paxton, The Homebrew Chef will be at Nodding Head at 4:30. We understand this event will debut Dogfish Head’s Postive Contact.
Jose Pistola’s is “swapping tacos with Stillwater” after 6:30. Sounds good to us.
We very much enjoyed the Mango Ginger IPA from Boxcar Brewing at the Opening Tap. Try it for yourself tonight at Doobie’s.
It’s local cheese and beer from our newest brew pub, Tired Hands Brewing tonight at DiBruno Bros.
Test your beer knowledge at Frankford Hall during tonight’s Dunkel Dare hosted by Marc Summers.
[tgw title="Philly Beer Week" subject="Latest Twitter News on PBW" username="foobooz" search="phillybeerweek OR pbw OR pbweek OR pbw2012" type="search" list="Twitter List Name" theme="PBW"]
- Countdown to Philly Beer Week: Day 23
- Reminder: Tonight’s the Night to Win Trip to Belgium
- Philly Beer Week Collab Features Best Beer Label Ever
- We Survived Another Beer Week, How About You?
- Philly Beer Week Picks for Friday, June 8 #PBW
- Bathtub Beer Fest Coming to the Constitution Center
- Win a Trip to Belgium With Your Favorite Brewer
- Philly Beer Week Picks for Monday #PBW
- Win a Trip to Belgium