Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 7th, 2012
On May 18th Argana, a new Moroccan restaurant in Lansdowne, opened its doors to Delaware County residents looking for authentic exotic cuisine. Including Moroccan classics like warm mint tea, falafel, baba ganouj, and hummus as well as vegetarian options, manager Chris Arouh wants everyone to be able to enjoy Argana’s dishes.
On June 16th Argana is welcoming Shiraz, an award-winning belly dancer, to the restaurant for the third time. The performance begins at 7:30pm and reservations are recommended.
Argana [Official Site]
- The Moroccan Food Is the Only Thing Authentic at Lansdowne’s Argana (and That’s a Good Thing)
- Sign of Revival in Lansdowne, Avenue Delicatessen Needs a Sign
- Around the Web: Manakeesh Edition
- NoBL Now Accepting Reservations
- NoBL Closes to Reconceptualize
- Father Son Bonding at NoBL
- Sam Jacobson Is Leaving Sycamore
- Mamma at Meme