Posted by Foobooz on June 8th, 2012
Katie Loeb, noted mixologist around town (Chick’s, Oyster House, Tapestry and now Han Dynasty) is officially a published author. Her cocktail book Shake, Stir, Pour-Fresh Homegrown Cocktails is now shipping from Amazon.
Loeb’s book contains 50 recipes for drinks, bitters and syrups made with farm-fresh ingredients. The forward is written by Jose Garces and the photos are by Steve Legato whose work is also hanging on the walls at The Industry.
Shake, Stir, Pour-Fresh Homegrown Cocktails [Amazon.com]
- Russet Is the Latest to Add Sunday Dinner Menu
- A Serious Farm-To-Table Experience at One Atlantic
- The Farm & Fisherman’s Josh Lawler To Open a Second Restaurant
- Katie Loeb’s Cocktail Menu at Han Dynasty
- Farm-to-Table May be the Buzzword, But Good Food Is Always in Style
- Chef Jose Garces Featured in Wall Street Journal
- Taste Illustrated: Farm-to-Table Takeover
- District 611 Brings Starr Alums to Riverton, NJ
- Wyebrook Farm Opens To The Public On Saturday