Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 12th, 2012
Slow Food Philadelphia in partner with Farm to City is hosting the 8th annual “Good Food, Good Beer, and the Rest is History” event on Saturday July 21st from 6-9pm. This time Slow Food has added a new twist to the evening, inviting Philly’s finest food trucks to provide the menu in addition to having local brewers provide the drinks. Chefs and various markets will also be putting on demonstrations, all at Head House Square Market.
Food trucks and craft brews? Say no more.
Tickets go on sale today and are $30, but prices go up to $35 at the door so get them in advance. The vendor list will be released shortly, so keep a look out!
200 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Food Trucks Slow Down For Slow Food Event
- Hurry Up and Get Slow: Slow Food Philadelphia’s “Snail Of Approval” Showcase Tonight
- Details on the Fairmount Night Market
- State of Philly Food Trucks
- “The Truck Food Cookbook” Author Comes to Philly
- Headhouse Square Farmers’ Market Kicks Off the Season This Sunday
- Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup
- Vendy Awards Coming to Philly
- Headhouse Farmers’ Market Starts This Sunday