Posted by Foobooz on June 12th, 2012
Over on the Philly Post, Johnny Goodtimes has an interview with Brian Dwyer, the man behind Pizza Brain, the world’s first pizza museum and restaurant that is under construction on Frankford Avenue in Fishtown.
And as for when Pizza Brain is going to open, “Morgan Freeman’s cousin” explains when that might be.
2313 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- Tale of the Tape: Pizza Brain Museum and Pizzeria
- Pizza Brain: The Journey Begins
- Pizza Brain Bakes First Pizza Sets Opening Date
- Pizza Brain’s Brian Dwyer Is Living Inside His Dream
- Pizza Brain Not Open Yet, Still Trying To Set A World Record
- Pizza Brain Makes The National News
- Two Bells for Fishtown’s Pizza Brain
- More Than Just Hype at Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Update on Pizza Brain and Little Baby’s Ice Cream