Posted by Jason Sheehan on June 13th, 2012
Okay, so we just want to give you plenty of advance warning here because, starting July 11, Oyster House is bringing back its crazy popular Twin Lobster Dinner.
For those of you who don’t know about this deal, check it out: Every Wednesday, Oyster House will be offering two steamed lobsters, corn on the cob and drawn butter for just $26. Yup, that’s two lobsters for about the same price you’d normally pay for just one. What’s more, this year Oyster House is also offering one pound of Old Bay-spiced peel-and-eat shrimp with house dipping sauce for $18.
The shrimp deal is available every day but the Twin Lobster Dinner is only being offered on Wednesdays starting July 11. So mark your calendars now.
Oyster House [Official website]
1516 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Twin Lobster Dinner is Back at Oyster House
- Six Pack: Lobster Specials in Philadelphia
- Tonight: Twin Lobster Wednesdays
- Lobster Roll Special
- Lobster Pot on Varga Bar’s New Menu
- Oyster House Offering Oysters To Go & Dump Dinners
- What To Eat During Restaurant Week, Part 4: Oyster House
- Get a Group Together for a Dump Dinner at Oyster House
- Cheu Noodle Pop-Up at Meme and Lobster at Matyson