Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 15th, 2012
This Saturday, June 16th The Trestle Inn weekend brunch is taking a leave of absence for the summer and the Blockhead Barbeque is taking its place. From 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday, Trestle Inn will be offering drink and food specials in their new outdoor seating area.
Burgers, house-made sausages, and $2 sides – like cole slaw, mac n’ cheese, baked beans, and pickled veggies – will be served as well as $1 hot dogs from noon to 2 p.m. Happy Hour Whiskey Sour pitchers will be $18, and the Flower Power and Black Power Whiskey Sour pitchers will be $25. Craft beer pitchers will be available from $15-25.
The Trestle Inn [Official Site]
- Trestle Inn Adds Saturday Morning Cartoon Brunch
- Tonight Make It Go-Go
- Food Trucks and Sidewalk Go-Go Come to Trestle Inn
- Leap Day with Allagash Brewing and the Trestle Inn
- Trestle Inn Adding Brunch, More December Fun
- Go Go Returning to Trestle Inn
- Corner Moves BBQ to Saturdays, Still Sounds Good
- Fall Cocktails at the Trestle Inn
- Dr. ZhivaGo-Go Winter Party at The Trestle Inn