Posted by Jason Sheehan on June 15th, 2012
You guys already know plenty about Cook. And those of you who have been paying attention, already know about Wyebrook Farm. Now, the two are joining forces so that those of you interested in purchasing meat from the 355-acre sustainable farm out in Honey Brook, founded by Dean Carlson and full of humanely-raised, sustainable, all-natural (and delicious) cows, pigs and chickens, will be able to pick up said delicious critters right here in Rittenhouse Square rather than having to drive all the way out to the sticks (which is, after all, where we keep the farms).
Beginning Tuesday, June 19 and continuing on every Tuesday throughout the summer, you’ll be able to order your meat from Wyebrook and then pick it up at Cook. Simple as that. Check out the Wyebrook website below for all the details.
Wyebrook Farm [Official website]
- Wyebrook Farm Opens To The Public On Saturday
- Jonathan Adams Cooking at Wyebrook Farms
- Wyebrook’s First Farm Dinner with Jonathan Adams
- Cafe at Wyebrook Farm Opening Next Friday
- Sneak Preview: June At Cook
- Free Stuff: Ticket Giveaway for Open Stove Night at COOK
- Sneak Preview: May At Cook
- About Last Night: Marshmallow Peeps and Moonshine
- Sneak Preview: July at Cook