Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 18th, 2012
On Wednesday June 27th at 6:30pm, JG Domestic will be hosting a Barbeque Dinner with beer pairings from Sixpoint Brewery. For $55 customers get a family-style meal and a selection of Sixpoint brews.
The night’s meal includes:
House-Made Dried Pork Sausage with house mustard and Cave-Aged Clothbound Cheddar Cheese with seasonal mostarda.
JGD ‘Cue featuring barbecue pulled pork, smoked brisket and spare ribs;
Sides such as barbecue baked beans, cole slaw and potato salad;
Luna Farms Arugula Salad, featuring greens from Chef Garces’ Bucks County farm, strawberries, almonds and red wine vinaigrette;
Pork Crackling Corn Bread with whipped butter and Maldon sea salt
Bourbon-Banana Cream Pie for dessert.
The beer pairings include:
Sweet Action, The Crisp, Resin Double IPA, Righteous Ale, Signal Smoked IPA and REDD Ale.
To make a reservation call (215) 222-2363.
- JG Domestic Summer Clambake With Allagash Brewery
- Brooklyn’s Sixpoint Taking Over City Tap House
- JG Domestic Adds Sunday Supper
- UC Dining Days Provide Deals
- Sixpoint Beer Dinner Tonight at North 3rd
- JG and the Great Pumpkin
- Jose Garces to Cook for Philabundance at The Porch
- Jose Garces Debuting New Cookbook With Launch Dinner
- Johnny Brenda’s Is Hosting Brooklyn’s Sixpoint Brewery