Posted by Foobooz on June 19th, 2012
The Sports Business Journal has the details on the $70 million refurb for ten-year old Lincoln Financial Field. Of most interest to the Foobooz audience is the mention of a stand alone brew pub.
A brewpub, which would be a free-standing building, also is proposed for the HeadHouse Plaza, a 100,000-square-foot area outside the stadium now used for interactive zones and corporate tailgating before Eagles games, college football and other special events.
No mention of what brewery would run the brew pub but that won’t stop us from hoping that the Eagles keep it local.
Eagles plan a big Linc refurb [Sports Business Journal]
Lincoln Financial Field
11th and Darrien Street, Philadelphia PA
- New Menu for 2011-2012 Season At Lincoln Financial Field
- Kevin Sbraga’s Sloppy Jose On the Menu at Lincoln Financial Field
- Forest & Main Brew Pub in Ambler
- Philly Live Now XFINITY Live!, Will Contain Victory Beer Hall
- Iron Hill Brewing’s Tenth Location Will Be In Voorhees
- Tired Hands Opens in Ardmore
- Speaking of Rules, Here Is the Dress Code for Xfinity Live
- Mug Club At Independence Brew Pub
- Special Flemish Sour at Dock Street Today