Posted by Foobooz on June 19th, 2012
Another menu change coming along just in time for the heat wave: Lemon Hill‘s man behind the bar, Al Sotack, is launching an addition to the traditional chalkboard cocktail menu. It’s a summer board, created with the sun in mind, and it all starts off with a Well Deserved Punch …
New Summer Cocktails From Lemon Hill
Well Deserved Punch
Wray & Nephew Rum, Barbencourt 4,lime, housemade strawberry basil syrup, pineapple, white cacao
Beefeater Gin, Bonal, lime, honey syrup, dandelion burdock bitters, mint
Appleton VX, Cruzan Blackstrap, ginger syrup, lemon juice, bitters
Espolon Reposado, lime, housemade raspberry syrup, Peychaud’s bitters
And that’s not all. It looks like chef Mitch Prensky is changing up the dinner menu as well with some new summer dishes and fresh produce from the farm. Additions include crispy chicken livers, a new housemade tagliatelle with arugula pesto (the arugula that Prensky gets from Blue Elephant Farm is some of the best I have ever tasted) and a daily mussel presentation, its components all depending on what’s coming in from the farm.
Lemon Hill [Foobooz]
747 N. 25th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Winter Cocktail Menu at Lemon Hill
- Lemon Hill Upgrades the Corner Pub
- Mitch Prensky Out At Lemon Hill
- New Happy Hour Deals at Lemon Hill
- Lemon Hill Has An Opening Date
- Tiki Pop-Up This Sunday at Lemon Hill
- Summer Drink Menu Debuts at Franklin Mortgage Tonight
- How Does Supper Stay Farm-to-Table in the Winter?
- Katie Loeb’s Cocktail Menu at Han Dynasty
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 19th, 2012 at 4:39 pm and is filed under Drink, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.