Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 19th, 2012
In addition to the numerous restaurants in our Happy Hours with Food Guide Le Virtu, as of tonight, will be serving a Weekday Happy Hour from 5 to 7 p.m. Drinks and antipasti will be served at the bar and in Il Campo, the restaurant’s outdoor dining space.
Chef Joe Cicala has selected some dishes from Le Virtu’s latest menu to serve during happy hour like the Palott Cac’ e Ove, Assorted Brushcette, and Affettato Misto (pictured above). Also, some new items have been created just for happy hour, including: Porchetta Panino, a grilled sandwich of roasted, sliced pork shoulder and Grilled Berks County Pork Shoulder. Happy hour dishes range from $6 to $10.
Drink specials will include $3 craft beers, $4 well drinks, $5 house wines and sangrias, and $7 signature cocktails.
Tonight is also BYO night if you want to bring a bottle of wine and stick around for dinner and the Maccheroni alla mugnaia.
Le Virtu [Official Site]
Photo by Kateri Likoudis
1927 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Le Virtu Officially Christens Its Patio This Sunday
- 40-Dish La Panarda Dinner at Le Virtù
- Fish Doubles Happy Hour
- Opa Launching Happy Hour Featuring $1 Skewers
- The Mildred Adds Happy Hour Starting Tonight
- Summer Salute Happy Hour at Birra
- Tonight: Happy Hour on Passyunk
- Stateside Adds Happy Hour
- Alla Spina and Uber Team Up for Happy Hour Deals