Posted by Foobooz on June 19th, 2012
Noir officially opened for business last night at 1909 E. Passyunk Avenue It’s BYOB for now with a liquor license probably a couple of weeks away.
Chef and partner Marcos Decotiis’ menu ranges from bar classics like nachos and fish & chips to a serious 24-ounce braised pork shank served with red wine demi and Yukon gold mashed potatoes. There are also nods to Montreal in the menu’s poutine and Montreal-style steamed hot dog. Appetizers range from $7 to $12 with entrees between $14 and $25.
Noir Drink Program
When the liquor license is approved, the bar will offer twelve beers on tap and about 50 by the bottle. There will also be a full bar and cocktail program.
Noir Dinner Menu
Update: Owner Billie Motto contacted us and said she felt awful about the spelling errors and also attached an updated menu.
1909 E. Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- East Passyunk Shows No Signs of Slowing Down
- 7th Annual East Passyunk Car Show and Street Festival
- Will’s New Winter Menu
- Birra to Open on East Passyunk in May
- Only Two Days Left for Discounted Flavors of the Avenue Tix
- Fond Readies New Location
- Two New Happy Hours on East Passyunk
- Third Annual Witch Craft Beer Crawl Hits Passyunk on October 24th
- Tickets On Sale Now for East Passyunk’s Flavors of the Avenue