Posted by Foobooz on June 19th, 2012
The brown papered windows had us worried about just how much work was being done at the former Christian Science Reading Room on Chestnut Street. But this photograph proves that Pure Tacos is indeed ready to open shortly. The main hold-up had been the gas line but that has been finally installed.
This will be the second location for the gluten-free Pure Tacos, the original location is in Ocean City, New Jersey.
Pure Tacos Menus
Pure Tacos [Facebook]
1935 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Pure Tacos Closing in Center City and Ocean City, NJ
- Gluten Free Pure Tacos to Open on Chestnut
- Pure Tacos Set to Open Monday
- Gluten Free Menus at Rex 1516
- Local Supermarket Not Sure of Gluten-Free Spelling
- Need a Gluten Free Beer with Your Turkey?
- Quick Bites: Chinese German Bar, Jazzy Burgers and Tacos for Rittenhouse
- Appetite for Awareness, a Gluten Free Festival, Hits Philly This Sunday
- Honeygrow Rolls Out New Dishes for Winter