Posted by Jason Sheehan on June 20th, 2012
In a big score for New Jersey, word has just come down that Terence Feury, after a three-and-a-half year run as chef at Ellen Yin‘s Fork, will be leaving to become chef-partner at Tavro 13 in Swedesboro.
Klein has the details over on the Insider, but the nut of it is that Feury’s out, Yin is in the market for a new chef, current sous chef Luke Eschbach will be taking over the kitchen in the interim, and Tavro 13 is looking to be ready to open at the end of August.
Terence Feury Leaving Fork [The Insider]
- Where We’re Eating: Tavro 13 in Swedesboro, NJ
- Tavro 13 Reviewed
- Chef Driven Concepts on the Way
- Help Wanted: So, You Wanna Work In New Jersey?
- Terence Feury’s Tavro 13 Gets Two Bells
- First Look: Fighting Feury
- Patrick Feury on Fists Of Feury Two and His Ramen Restaurant
- Tonight (And Tomorrow): Anniversary Dinners At Fork
- Fighting Feury Dinner at Nectar
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 20th, 2012 at 12:39 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.