Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 21st, 2012
This summer Bistrot La Minette has changed their entire menu. As of this Friday, and for the rest of the season, the menu will be nothing but Provencal cooking. This means that even the La Minette’s most popular dishes – including chef Peter Woolsey’s wife’s mac n’ cheese – will be removed from the menu. (But if you ask nicely Woolsey and co. will be happy to oblige your favorite dish.)
Some highlights of the menu include Burgundy snails in bone marrow and anchovies, a white wine-braised rabbit leg, and pan-fried frogs’ legs as well as classic Provencal ratatouille and Provencal-style braised beef. For dessert look for the peach bread pudding or a house-made ice cream.
Bistrot La Minette
623 S 6th St, Philadelphia, PA
- National Escargot Day at Bistrot La Minette
- Dinner In Alsace
- Collaborative Duck Dinner at Bistrot La Minette
- Excited for Fall at Bistrot LaMinette
- Spring Has Sprung at Bistrot La Minette
- Bistrot La Minette Turns Four, Celebrates with $30 Menu
- Bistrot Bites
- More Escargot Day Happenings
- Free Restaurant Equipment from Peter Woolsey
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 21st, 2012 at 1:30 pm and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.