Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 21st, 2012
Pub and Kitchen has also recently updated their menu for the summer. Updates include Foie Gras Mousse en Terrine, scallop ceviche, chicken with toasted orzo (pictured) and a Hudson Canyon Swordfish entrée. But have no fear, classics like the Churchill and Parliament burgers remain untouched.
Pub and Kitchen [Official Site]
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Pub & Kitchen Adds Fat Mermaid to New Menu
- Hope You Got Your Last Churchill Burger
- Days Are Numbered for Churchill Burger at Pub & Kitchen
- Pub & Kitchen Shuffles Menu
- Tale of the Tape: Pub & Kitchen’s Churchill
- Foobooz TV: An Interview with Pub & Kitchen’s “Jonny Mac”
- Jonathan Adams Leaving Pub & Kitchen
- The Windsor Dies on Thursday!
- Pub & Kitchen Announces New Chef, Renovations Date
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 21st, 2012 at 2:29 pm and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.