Posted by Foobooz on June 22nd, 2012
On Friday, July 13th Top Chef contestant Angelo Sosa will be guest chef at Sbraga where he will be preparing dishes featured in his new cookbook, Flavor Exposed: 100 Global Recipes from Sweet to Salty, Earthy to Spicy.
Sosa’s cookbook offers recipes to turn every day dishes into something special with the help of a good curry powder or a great spice.
440 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Kevin Sbraga Doing A (Belated) Top Chef Victory Lap
- Mike Isabella at Sbraga for Guest Chef Dinner
- Kevin Sbraga Picks a Spot
- Sbraga Is Now Open
- Back to School Dinner with Kevin Sbraga
- Kevin Sbraga’s Sloppy Jose On the Menu at Lincoln Financial Field
- Two Bells for Sbraga
- Around the Web: Popovers, Barbecue and Veggies
- PW Calls Sbraga “Stellar”