Posted by Foobooz on June 22nd, 2012
Red Mango is coming to Aria Condo building at the northeast corner of 15th and Locust.
It will be the first Red Mango location in the city and the third in the region. A Red Mango recently opened in Radnor and there is also a kiosk in the Cherry Hill mall.
Red Mango has opened 150+ stores worldwide and recently the chain has introduced more product to its lineups including smoothies and fruit and yogurt parfaits.
Also coming to the Aria condominium building is Titra, a restaurant by Victor Fellus (Mix and Pub & Grub).
Photo via Midtown Lunch
- Red Mango Opens at 15th and Locust Today
- First Red Mango in Area is Now Open
- Quick Bites: Center City West Edition
- Subterranean Robot Sushi in Suburban Station
- Now Open: 15th Street’s Tietra, Not Titra
- Free Frozen Yogurt, Free Pulled Pork, Free Shake Shack and Free Breakfast This Weekend
- Guapos Tacos Right Now
- The Lite Choice Descends Upon Philly
- Yogorino By the Pint