Posted by Foobooz on June 26th, 2012
Yesterday marked the sixth annual Chefs’ Dinner for PAWS. The charity event raised $300,000 for Philadelphia’s homeless and abandoned animals. The Philly Post’s HughE Dillon was there and he snapped the above shot of three under-employed Philadelphia chefs (Jennifer Carroll, Monica Glass, Shola Olunloyo) teaming up to prepare a spring garlic soup with pickles and strawberries. Sounds interesting.
Glass also received word yesterday that she would be competing in the third annual StarChefs.com International Pastry Competition this September. Only twenty pastry chefs in the country were chosen to compete..
HughE Dillon: Chefs’ Dinner for PAWS [Philly Post]
- Are the Phillies a Bunch of Phoodies?
- Monica Glass Leaving Town
- Make Your Reservations Now for the 4th Annual Pork Dinner at Meme
- Kevin Sbraga Hosting Charity Dinner with Four Chefs Without Restaurants
- UPDATE: Now That Nick Elmi Is Out Of A Job, Sbraga’s S.O.S. Dinner Features All Unemployed Chefs
- In The Magazine: Shola vs. Blatstein
- Quick Bites: Chefs Moving, Chestnut Hill Brewing
- Restaurants, Real Estate, Discuss
- Skirt Steak: Collaborative Dinner and Book Event