Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 27th, 2012
July 30th marks the 4th annual Pork Dinner at Meme with a few changes. Instead of delivering the multi-chef party to two seatings of 30 for the night, Meme is going to do only one seating of 30 to make the party a bit more intimate.
Chefs attending include: Nick Macri, David Katz, Michael Solomonov, Jennifer Carroll, Terence Feury, Peter Woolsey, Monica Glass, John Taus, and Michael Madrigale of Sommelier Bar Boulud & Boulud Sud in NYC.
From 7 to 7:30 p.m. on the night of the dinner, charcuterie from Nick Macri of Southwark and roast suckling pig and hors s’oeuvres by David Katz will be served. Then at 7:45, sit down to a six course dinner with wines paired by Michael Madrigale.
Due to the limited seating at this year’s event, reservations should be made as soon as possible by calling 215-735-4900. Dinner is $200 per person.
Meme [Official Site]
- Drew Lazor Covers James Beard Dinner at the Inquirer
- Menu For The 2012 Chef Invitational Duck Dinner at Bistrot La Minette
- David Katz Going to New Jersey
- New Southwark Chef Nick Macri Gets Interviewed
- Down the Shore at Zahav II
- Southwark Is Hosting a Tired Hands Beer Dinner
- Southwark Makes Like Nodding Head
- Meme Memos
- MÃ©mÃ© to Host 2nd Pig Dinner