Posted by Foobooz on June 27th, 2012
Chris Scarduzio (Table 31, Mia in Atlantic City) is aiming to bring a casual Italian bistro with a focus on seafood to the former Artisan Boulanger at the intersection of 12th, Morris and Passyunk. The spot will have a liquor license and outdoor seating but a complete renovation will come before the restaurant can join the still exploding East Passyunk restaurant row.
Artisan Boulanger has not closed but is in the process of moving to a larger location at 1218 Mifflin Street.
Chris Scarduzio's East Passyunk Restaurant
1648 S 12th Sreet, Philadelphia, PA
- East Passyunk Shows No Signs of Slowing Down
- Eat This Now: Birra’s Shrimp
- A New Restaurant For Chris Scarduzio
- Fountainhead Saloon Coming to East Passyunk
- Fond Gets a Bar Menu, Applies for Outdoor Seating
- 2013 James Beard Semifinalists Announced
- Fond Readies New Location
- Piazza On Passyunk
- Plenty Opening Up in Rittenhouse Square