Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 28th, 2012
Mountain Laurel Spirits has just released the first Pennsylvania-produced aged rye whiskey in twenty years. Dad’s Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey is now being distributed in PA, New York, and Connecticut but is looking to expand to New Jersey, Delaware, and more in the near future.
To accompany this release Mountain Laurel Spirits is doing tours of the Dad’s Hat Distillery in Bucks County starting July 14th. For
$20 $10, tours are given every hour on the hour from 1 to 4 p.m. The tour includes discovering the distilling and aging processes and the history of rye as well as tastings. The distillery also offers Dad’s Hat Rye Whiskey, White Rye and merchandise for sale.
For locations selling Dad’s Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey visit their website.
Dad's Hat Distillery
925 Canal Street Bristol, Pennsylvania 19007
- Eating & Drinking Tours
- Canal Street North Project is Supported by Fishtown
- It’s About Time: XXX Shine Hits the Bottle
- 12 Days of Whiskey Festival Starts Friday at Fiume
- Stateside Adds Happy Hour
- Touring Philly
- On The Ground, Day Two: Raining Whiskey From Very Far Away
- Lloyd Opening Tonight for Limited Hours and Reduced Prices