Posted by Foobooz on June 28th, 2012
Tonight Night Market comes to the Italian Market, Washington Avenue will be closed from 8th to 11th Street and 9th Street will be filled with food vendors between Ellsworth and Christian. Expect a plethora of food trucks and other local vendors. Yards Brewing and Penn Woods Winery will have multiple locations throughout the Night Market to quench your thirst.
Check it out, it looks to be the biggest Night Market yet.
- Italian Market Festival This Weekend
- Nomad Pizza Wandering To Philly
- America’s Oldest Italian Restaurant Is Now Ralph’s
- 943 Has Closed in the Italian Market
- Adam Erace Reviews 943
- Details on the Fairmount Night Market
- Sicilian Flavors at Monsu
- McLovin Paesano’s
- 943 Closed Temporarily as Chef/Owner Recovers from Surgery