Posted by Jason Sheehan on June 29th, 2012
Really? Are you still stuck at work? Okay, well for those of you not running out the door as we speak, here are a few things to keep you occupied while the clock counts down to whatever hour will see your release. It was a crazy-busy week, so here’s what you might’ve missed.
- Brauhaus Turns Three, Tears Down The Wall
- Katie Loeb’s Cocktail Menu at Han Dynasty
- Underdogs Headed For South Philly
- Pig Dinner at Meme
- Another Starr Project For Fishtown
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream’s Creepy Kickstarter Video
- The Best French Fries in Philly
- Lunch at Le Bec-Fin, Dinner at Chez Georges
- The fire at Lorenzo’s, In Pictures
- Scarduzio to Artisan Boulanger
- Honest Tom’s Is Giving Away Its Food Truck
- Best and Worst Chain Restaurants
Happy weekend, everybody. See ya on Monday.
- None Found