Posted by Foobooz on June 29th, 2012
When it comes to restaurants, it’s difficult to keep a secret in this town. So imagine our surprise when we saw this post by HughE Dillon spotlighting the about to open Drury Beer Garden behind Opa. The outdoor patio is paved in stone and dotted by picnic tables, an old school boom box and a ping pong table. The garden opens softly this weekend and will be serving a menu of world-inspired street foods.
The beer garden adds another outdoor space to Midtown Village, joining the accolade receiving Graffiti Bar at Sampan, the roof deck at the Corner and Raw’s courtyard.
Next hot spot in Midtown Village, Drury Beer Garden [PhillyChitChat]
Opa [Official Site]
Photo via PhillyChitChat
1311 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Details on Opa’s Drury Street Beer Garden
- Bring in Fall with Opa, Mediterranean Style
- Vintage’s Weekend Flights
- Midtown Village Fall Festival Gets Bigger Every Year
- Fall Festivals Galore
- Green Eggs Midtown Village Reopening
- Spiga Opens This Saturday in Midtown Village
- Tale of the Tape: Opa
- Fish Has Reopened with Small Plates and Courtyard Seating