Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 29th, 2012
Chef Michael Cappon of Isabella has just released a menu featuring sweet summer corn that has just come in season. Offered through July, the menu features highlights like a Chilled Corn Bisque and Scallops with creamed corn. All items on the menu use Isabella’s usual Mediterranean twist.
Isabella’s Corn Menu
382 E. Elm St. Conshohocken, PA
- Suburban Snacks: From Beer Week to Sweet Corn Month
- Isabella Rolls Out Vegetarian Spring Menu
- Tapas Spreads to Burbs
- Beer For Dinner At Conshohocken’s Isabella
- Autumn (Yes, Autumn) Sangria at Isabella
- Isabella Grows Up, Goes Late
- Organic Cocktails at Isabella
- Suburban Snacks: Irish Hooters & a Quiet Opening in Jenkintown
- Margot Opens Tomorrow
This entry was posted on Friday, June 29th, 2012 at 11:20 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.