Posted by Foobooz on July 2nd, 2012
Tonight, Amis’s monthly industry night pairs up with former Vetri chef Patrick Szoke and his staff from The Industry. Szoke will be preparing crispy pig ear lettuce wraps, General Tso’s wings, and Industry’s signature burger. Amis chef Brad Spence will be making corn on the cob alla “elote”, spicy ginger and scallion spaghetti, and Italian barbecue pork with samurai slaw. There will also be an assortment of ice cream cones with sprinkles.
As always, drink specials and free food starting at 10 p.m. Proof you work in the hospitality industry gets you in.
Amis [Official Site]
The Industry [Official Site]
Photo by Steve Legato
412 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Bibou Celebrating Its Birthday and Industry Night
- The Industry, Coming Soon To South Philly
- “Off The Wall” Series at The Industry
- Labor Day Industry Night at Amis with Scott Schroeder
- Amis Hosting Industry Brunch on Super Bowl Sunday
- Weeknight Specials at The Industry
- Tale of the Tape: The Industry
- Amis Offers Meatless Monday Dinner Menu
- The Industry Makes Potato Skins a Permanent Addition