Posted by Foobooz on July 2nd, 2012
Ulivo, which made Philadelphia magazine’s top Italian restaurants list has overhauled its menu for Summer. Check out the Queen Village BYOB for duck prosciutto with watermelon and pickled rinds, spaghetti with gulf shrimp and summer squash and more.
Ulivo [Official Site]
521 Catharine St, Philadelphia, PA
- Vivid Italian at Ulivo
- Feed the Children at Ulivo’s Anniversary Dinner
- Worth the Wait for Scarpone and Ulivo
- Ulivo Does the Italian BYOB Right
- 2 Bells To Cochon
- Adam Erace Reviews 943
- Cochon, “On A Pork Roll”
- 943 Has Closed in the Italian Market
- Mitch Prensky Hosting Scratch Biscuits Pop-Up at Supper
This entry was posted on Monday, July 2nd, 2012 at 12:28 pm and is filed under Food Nerd News, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.