Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 5th, 2012
This weekend, July 5-8, both Mica Restaurant and Chick’s Social Kitchen & Bar are running lobster specials to keep that summer holiday feeling in the air.
Chick’s is throwing a Maine lobster bake to celebrate America’s birthday. Just $18 gets you 1 lb. of whole lobster, clams, corn on the cob, and potatoes. Happy birthday to us.
Mica, on the other hand, is serving up an entire lobster tasting menu for $45 a person, featuring gazpacho, ravioli, and lobster tail. The whole menu includes…
Maine lobster, Heirloom tomatoes, basil
White corn, okra, savory
Butter Poached Lobster Tail
White peach, trumpet mushrooms, sugar snap peas
White cherry, sour cream, pistachio
I see nothing wrong with having two lobster dinners in one weekend. Or in one night.
Mica [Official Site]
Chick’s Social Kitchen & Bar [Official Site]
- Two More Weeks of Lobster Mania at Chick’s Social
- Lobster Mania at Chick’s Social
- Tonight: Cheap Lobster At Chick’s Social
- Steakhouse Weekend at Chick’s Social
- Chick’s Social Offering Blue Crabs This Weekend
- Chick’s Cafe Gets Social
- Soft Shell Crab Weekend at Chick’s
- Lobster Tasting Comes to Meritage
- Cheu Noodle Pop-Up at Meme and Lobster at Matyson
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 5th, 2012 at 5:01 pm and is filed under Deals, Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.