Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 5th, 2012
The Shake Shack Corn Dog, that seasonal treat the Shack pulls out for the most patriotic of holidays — Memorial Day, Labor Day, and July 4th — is available for the last time today. The Vienna beef dog dipped in corn batter, fried, and served with sweet corn relish was released on Tuesday for sale until today, when it will be taken off the menu until Labor Day. Today will also be the last day to have the Oh My Blueberry Pie concrete.
If you need any more reasons to go snag one while you can, check out the Shack Corn Dog as it was featured on “The Best Thing I Ever Ate: On a Stick”. Sounds good, right? Claire Robinson thinks so.
2000 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Corn Dogs This Weekend at Shake Shack
- Complimentary Concretes at Shake Shack Tomorrow
- Shake Shack in Pictures
- Shake Shack’s Specials for Halloween
- Underdogs Coming to 17th Street
- Green Light for Construction at Shake Shack
- The Big Reveal at Shake Shack
- First Sign of Shake Shack
- Shake Shack Adds Easter HAMburger Now Through the Weekend