Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 5th, 2012
Philly Tap Finder, the best way to locate draft beer around the city, has updated its look. It is now way more user-friendly and easier to navigate. Though the content has stayed the same Tap Finder used developers New Philosophy to make big changes.
The update starts with a new “landing page” where you can search by keywords, or narrow down what you’re looking for by bar, beer, style, or neighborhood. Instead of the old tap lists, the info will be divided into grids that are easier to read and shorter to scroll through. Facebook and Twitter are now intergrated into the site to make sharing with friends faster and easier, and events pages have been added to each bar’s page.
Congrats on the upgrade, Tap Finder! Check out the streamlined look here.
- A Guide to the Philly Beer Week Guides
- Quick Bites: Sardine Bar Sets Another Opening Date, New Nightclub & 2nd Yogorino
- Vault’s First Brewing Day
- We Survived Another Beer Week, How About You?
- One Month, Nine Bars, No Repeats
- Brooklyn’s Sixpoint Taking Over City Tap House
- The 2013 Pliny the Younger Calendar for Philadelphia
- Looking for Stone’s “Enjoy by 02.15.13?”
- Philly Beer Week Picks for Monday #PBW