Posted by Foobooz on July 9th, 2012
Q102′s Rocco Cima has opened two sub-500 Fuel locations in Philadelphia and today he expands on the concept with a to-go option. Fuel To Go has opened at 1650 Arch Street with a menu of salads, grab-and-go options, juices, smoothies and a coffee bar. This location will also offer breakfast daily starting at 8 a.m.
Level Up is on hand today and will be paying for everyone’s meal who uses the app today.
Fuel To Go Hours
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday to Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fuel To Go
1650 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Fuel Center City Adds Sub-500 Calorie Brunch
- Grubhouse Expands Hours, Menu and Probably Your Waistline
- Fuel Celebrates Its Birthday with Deals for You
- Center City’s Animo Juice Opens Monday
- Check Out the Menu at Eat-A-Pita
- South Street’s Honey’s Sit ‘N Eat is Officially Open
- First Bite: Brodo on 18th Street
- 18th Street Gets Another Lunch Option with Devon & Blakely
- First Bite: Underdogs, the New Hot Dog Spot on 17th Street