Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 11th, 2012
The Philadelphia Mobile Food Association is holding its first annual Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup. From 5-10pm on Friday July 27th over 15 vendors will be serving their goods at 27th St. and West Girard Avenue. There will be live music, local artisans, and a pop-up farmer’s market from Marathon Farm. Big Bite Philly will even be hosting a food competition.
The trucks attending are….
Lil Dan’s Gourmet
Spot Gourmet Burger
Little Babies Ice Cream
Gigi & Big R’s Caribbean and Soul Food
Zsa’a Ice Cream
Made in the Shade Lemonade
This event is the day before the Vendy Awards so you better believe every truck will be serving up it’s best!
Brewerytown Food Truck Roundup [Facebook]
- Vendy Award Nominees
- Wheel News: FroYo and Sandwiches
- State of Philly Food Trucks
- Nomad Pizza Wandering To Philly
- Sugarhouse Casino partners with PMFA for a Food Truck Festival
- Free Brew Fest Tonight in Brewerytown
- Vendy Awards Announce Nominees
- Local 215 Food Truck Debuts This Thursday at Night Market
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation