Posted by Foobooz on July 11th, 2012
Brian Freedman finds Nom Nom Ramen to be a great success. He also tries out the Hiyahsi chilled noodle dish.
Karai miso sizzles with a pleasant, tingling heat. The broth itself, a creamy miso tonkotsu, glows sunset-toned, and the sweet-earthy black garlic sauce atop the pork belly provides an excellent counterpart. Hiyashi chilled ramen, perfect for this ridiculous heat wave we’ve been suffering through, is a cool plateful of noodles, chashu pork, mushrooms, tomago, thin-sliced cucumbers, bean sprouts and pickled ginger, dressed with a sesame-soy vinaigrette. It’s a light, flavorful option—perfect in the summer.
Nom Nom Ramen Is Every Bit As Satisfying As Its Name Suggests [Philadelphia Weekly]
Nom Nom Ramen [Official Site]
Nom Nom Ramen
20 S 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA
- First Bite: Nom Nom Ramen
- Summer Cold Noodle Special at Nom Nom Ramen
- Nom Nom Ramen Coming to Center City
- Nom Nom Ramen Hopes to be Good to the Last Slurp
- Nom Nom Ramen Now Open for Lunch
- Roundeye Is Now Cheu Noodle Bar
- Sushi and Ramen Coming to Chestnut Street
- A Tale Of Two Ramens, Part 2
- Three New Tasting Menus at Zama