Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 11th, 2012
Side Project Jerky, the hand-crafted dried meat product from Fidel Gastro that we told you about a few weeks ago, is finally here. On Tuesday, July 17th, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Side Project Jerky will introducing its product to Philadelphia. At the Pub & Kitchen ”Meat & Greet” there will be samples of the three flagship flavors – Original, Mongolian, and Southwestern – along with specials on Sixpoint Craft Ales.
This is the first time that Side Project Jerky will be available outside of Brooklyn and its online shop. But it’s also only the first of multiple “Meat & Greet” events planned to showcase the jerky alongside local brews and bourbons, so stay tuned.
Pub & Kitchen
1946 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA
- Fidel Gastro Starts A Beef Jerky Company
- Rival Bros. and Side Project Jerky are Collaborating
- Side Project Jerky Does Pho
- Cowboy Up: Rival Bros and Side Project Jerky Team Up
- Instagraming The Side Project Jerky/Rival Bros Coffee Photo Shoot
- Side Project Jerky Pairing (Yeah, We Said Jerky Pairing)
- Johnny Brenda’s Is Hosting Brooklyn’s Sixpoint Brewery
- Pub & Kitchen Adds Fat Mermaid to New Menu
- Foobooz Store Now Open For Your Shopping Pleasure