Posted by Foobooz on July 12th, 2012
Most chef’s tables are located in the kitchen and that kitchen might be hot and steamy. At Avalon’s Diving Horse, the only way the chef’s table will be hot and steamy is if that’s the weather outside. As the above photo shows, this chef’s table is not even in the restaurant but does offer a good view into the kitchen where Jonathan Adams and his team are cooking up a seasonal menu of delights form land and sea.
The table seats from six to eight.
2109 Dune Drive, Avalon, NJ
- Opening Menu for Diving Horse
- Diving Horse Is Set to Make Its Splashy Debut On Tuesday, May 21st
- Prepare to Dive
- Diving Horse’s Opening Menu for 2013
- Diving Horse Extending Season
- The Diving Horse
- Irene Means Diving Horse Pop-Up in Philly Saturday
- Jonathan Adams Leaving Pub & Kitchen
- The Diving Horse Is Getting Ready For Summer