Posted by Foobooz on July 13th, 2012
Opa pulled a fast one and managed to softly open its Drury Street Beer Garden late last month without anyone knowing but now we have the rest of the details on the backyard beer garden with a bit of a 70s vibe.
The short food menu includes a salad, gyro, cheese fries, pretzel ring, chicken fingers and most interestingly, a crab boil served with corn on the cob, sausage and potatoes.
Drury Beer Garden caters to groups with its offering for a table of six with a case of beer, crab feast and dessert for $150. Spiked lemonade is available for $55 a cooler or $6 a pint.
The beer list, especially the cans are competitively priced with $2.50 Yuengling Lager and many craft cans for $4.
Hours are 5 p.m. to midnight, Monday through Thursday, till 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Opa Opens a Secret Beer Garden
- Bring in Fall with Opa, Mediterranean Style
- Celebrate Opa’s First Birthday Today
- Greek Easter Specials and Spring Dishes at Opa
- Pita Making at Opa
- Opa Offering a Holiday Lunch Special
- Midtown Village Fall Festival Gets Bigger Every Year
- Tale of the Tape: Opa
- New Summer Menu at The Corner