Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 13th, 2012
On Monday July 16th chef Sam Jacobson and his father Bernard Jacobson will be cooking together throughout the night at North of Baltimore & Lansdowne.
Go on, say it with me: awwww!
In addition to the regular menu the father-son team will be cooking up specials like panzanella with chargrilled tuna and local tomoatoes; potato, pancetta, and caramelized leek frittata; and fennel, apple, and gorgonzola salad. To see Chef Sam and his dad bond for hours over a hot stove, make reservations here.
NoBL [Official Site]
24 N. Lansdowne Ave., Lansdowne, PA 19050
- NoBL Now Accepting Reservations
- NoBL Brings Some Heat to Lansdowne
- NoBL Closes to Reconceptualize
- Lansdowne Table Gets a Permanent Home
- Sam Jacobson Is Leaving Sycamore
- UPDATE: NoBL Set to Reopen with Smaller Menu and Nothing Over $14
- Upcoming Tasting Dinners at Sycamore
- NoBL Is Going Out With A Bang
- Spring Menu at Sycamore