Posted by Foobooz on July 13th, 2012
The Korean restaurant Miga has closed on 15th Street, presumably to make way for the new four story building coming to 15th and Walnut. Signs on the door only announce its closing, no hint that the restaurant might reopen elsewhere.
Next door, Elixr Coffee is preparing to move next to the Chipotle on Walnut Street (the new Elixr will be on Sydenham Street side) but tonight they’re having a staff art reception at 7 p.m. called Elixr? I hardly know her.
The new building that will replace the existing two story structure stretching from Walnut to Chancellor will reportedly have Center City’s first Cheesecake Factory and an Uniqlo on the third and fourth floors.
Good Dog’s Packed, Let’s Go to Cheesecake Factory??? [f8b8z]
New Building at 15th and Walnut Street Apparently Moving Forward [Naked Philly]
211 S 15th ST, Philadelphia, PA
- Good Dog’s Packed, Let’s Go to Cheesecake Factory???
- Giant Glass Box to Become Cheesecake Factory
- New Elixr Sets Grand Opening for August 29th
- Krispy Kreme Shuttering Center City Location
- Is Center City Over?
- Bonte Closes Final Location
- Coffee & Cheese Pairing Tonight in Old City
- Mahogany on Walnut To Close
- Ocean Prime Coming to 15th Street in Spring of 2013