Posted by Tara Nurin on July 13th, 2012
One of the most anticipated South Jersey beer events of the year is happening tomorrow in the parking lot outside South Jersey’s most widely recognized beer bar.
Pour A Palooza, as it’s known, is the tented craft beer fest hosted for the last four years by The Pour House in Haddon Township. More than 30 breweries and the Barley Legal homebrew club will pour samples from noon to 4 p.m., “pour” or shine (get it?). Live music and T-shirt sales promise to liven up the afternoon, and a deep sense of camaraderie that pervades the relatively intimate space typically make this festival one that even seasoned fest vets look forward to.
Pour A Palooza [The Pour House]
- Elfreth’s Alley Speakeasy Costume Ball This Weekend
- Brandywine Valley Craft Brewers Festival Is This Saturday
- Ride the Rails with Boxcar Brewing Co.
- Yuengling Toasts Philadelphia with 10,000 Free Beers
- Sippin’ By The River Goes To Camden
- Tonight: Drinking Ancient Beers (And Learning Stuff!) In New Jersey
- Swine Dining with Yards Brewing Co. at Paramour
- Sour Saturday at City Tap House
- Tonight: Allagash Drink for Research at Revolution House