Posted by Foobooz on July 16th, 2012
The 2nd Street Festival returns to Northern Liberties on Sunday, August 5th. The festival closes off 2nd street between Germantown Avenue and Green Street for a day of art, food, beer gardens and music headlined by Philadelphia’s own Man Man.
To get you more excited, check out this video of Steve, Slab and Red Pop Ronnie as they travel from Cherry Hill, NJ with the Fam for the festival, they all love festivals.
- Vendy Awards Coming to Philly
- Man Killed Outside PYT
- Emmanuelle Offers Happy Hour
- Raw Out At Piazza
- Max’s Brew Bar Opens at the Piazza
- Emmanuelle Offers Sophistication Off the Piazza
- What Do You Think: Should All-You-Can-Drink Be Illegal?
- Blatstein Gives Up Controlling Interest in Piazza and Liberties Walk
- Tonight Gunners Run Opens