Posted by Foobooz on July 16th, 2012
John Taus is kicking it at The Corner and he has updated his menus for summer. Among the new dishes; scallop crudo, heriloom tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad. pulled lamb sandwich, Long Island duck breast and a lobster clam bake. On Saturdays he’s offering a back yard barbecue dinner that changes weekly.
The Corner [Official Site]
102 S. 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- New Summer Menu at The Corner
- Corner Moves BBQ to Saturdays, Still Sounds Good
- Rooftop BBQ with John Taus at the Corner
- New Fall Menu Arrives at The Corner
- Brunch at the Corner
- Flying Fish Beer Dinner at the Corner
- Satisfying Comfort at The Corner
- The Corner’s Happy Hour
- Tonight: Fried Chicken or Bolognese Ravioli
This entry was posted on Monday, July 16th, 2012 at 3:29 pm and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.