Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 16th, 2012
On Tuesday July 24th, Geechee Girl Cafe in Mt. Airy and Roller’s Express-o of Chestnut Hill will be combining at Roller’s for a one night pop-up gastropub. Geechee Girl will be providing the food and their housemade ginger beer for a special rum cocktail while Roller’s will be providing the beer and wine.
The food will consist of Southern small plates like biscuit sliders, fried wings tossed in spicy Thai sauce, and braised short ribs on whipped sweet potatoes. The pop-up will be open from 6 to 10 p.m. on the 24th.
- Geechee Girl Getting Props
- Southern Twists at Mt. Airy’s Geechee Girl Rice Cafe
- Low Country Feast with Anson Mills Coming to Geechee Girl Rice Cafe
- Six Pack: Sweet Potato Dishes in Philadelphia
- Devil’s Alley And Sly Fox
- Legacy Beer Dinner At Bridget Foy’s
- Street Team Finds its Soul in Mt. Airy
- Michelob At A Beer Dinner?
- Half-Price Bar Menu