Posted by Foobooz on July 17th, 2012
With the red-hot Phillies in Los Angeles this week, Dodger Stadium is offering a Philly Cheesesteak hot dog. Interestingly we cannot find anyone in the city of Philadelphia who is combining a hot dog and a cheesesteak on the same roll.
There is of course the hot dog cheesesteak hoagie we had a part in creating but that doesn’t actually combine the two sandwiches into one.
Photo via sports business reporter,Darren Rovel’s Twitter Feed
- Fourth of July, Philly Style: The Hot Dog Cheesesteak Hoagie
- Mitt Romney Orders a Sub but at Least It Wasn’t a Cheesesteak with Swiss
- Around the Web: Classics Edition
- Chink’s Steaks Is Now Joe’s Steaks + Soda Shop
- UPDATED: Non-Traditional Cheesesteaks In Philly
- And THAT Is How You Take Over The World
- Campo’s Loses Fight to Trademark “Philadelphia’s Cheesesteak”
- Reader Mail: Philly Loses World’s Largest Cheesesteak Title To Tuscon, Where We’re Pretty Sure There’s A Good Chance That the World’s Largest Cheesesteak Completely Sucks, Even If They Are Using Amoroso Rolls And The Dude’s From South Philly
- Alla Spina Adds a Sausasge Cheesesteak to Its Menu