Posted by Aubrey Nagle on July 17th, 2012
Oyster House has brought back their Twin Lobster Dinner. On Wednesdays, diners receive two steamed lobsters, corn on the cob, and drawn butter for $26. The Twin Lobster special is only offered on Wednesdays but Oyster House’s new Steamed Peel-and-Eat Shrimp is always on. The pound of shrimp is steamed in Old Bay and lemon and served with house dipping sauce for $18.
Oyster House [Official Site]
Photo by Jason Varney.
1516 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA
- Cheap Lobsters In Philly: Twin Lobster Dinner at Oyster House
- Tonight: Twin Lobster Wednesdays
- Get a Group Together for a Dump Dinner at Oyster House
- Oyster House Offering Oysters To Go & Dump Dinners
- Lobster Roll Special
- Six Pack: Lobster Specials in Philadelphia
- What To Eat During Restaurant Week, Part 4: Oyster House
- First Person Shot of Oyster House’s Dump Dinner
- Shucking Contest at Oyster House Today